Concrete batching plants are facilities that enable the preparation of the concrete needed and filling it with trans mixers, especially in construction projects. Small or large proportion of concrete needs are met in these facilities by producing concrete with suitable content and strength. Concrete batching plants are collected under different subtitles. Different concrete plants can be established in accordance with the field and the amount of concrete needed.
WHAT IS A CONCRETE BATCHING PLANT?
Concrete Batching Plant means the facility where concrete is produced in its shortest form. In these facilities; aggregate, water and cement are mixed in the determined proportions and made ready for pouring. There is generally similar equipment in concrete plants. In this context, in a power plant; There is a cement silo, concrete mixer, feeding band and aggregate bunker. Aggregate is the general name given to different sizes of gravel and sand material.
Concrete plant is a facility that can be designed and installed in line with the needs. In this context, it is possible to bring the movable or fixed concrete plants to the project site and to be established there.
TYPES OF CONCRETE BATCHING PLANTS
Produced concrete Batching plants; It is designed considering the size of the project, construction time, site and other similar conditions. Another factor in choosing a concrete Batching plant is the cost. Concrete plants that are actively used in Turkey are listed as follows.
– Compact Concrete Batching Plants (30-175 cubic meters of concrete per hour)
– Mobile Concrete Batching Plants (30-150 cubic meters of concrete per hour)
– Stationary Concrete Batching Plants (60-480 cubic meters of concrete per hour)
– Site Type Concrete Batching Plants (30 cubic meters of concrete per hour)
Although the design and cost of the İbar Concrete Batching Plant vary, the working principles of all of them are similar. In this context; Concrete materials in the plant are mixed, the amount is controlled and transported. During all these stages; Assistance is received from mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
Concrete mixer is among the most important parts for concrete batching plants. Just like concrete plants, there are different types of concrete mixers. Mixer types that can be preferred in this context; It can be listed as single shaft, double shaft, turbo pan and planetary concrete mixer. When choosing a concrete mixer, the need for the construction site, the amount of concrete, the cost and other similar factors should also be taken into consideration.
COMPACT CONCRETE BATCHING PLANTS
Bucket concrete batching plant is the other name used for compact concrete batching plants. These plants are generally preferred when there is not enough space in the field to establish a power plant. Transporting the plant takes a very short time and is considered to be economically inexpensive. Compact concrete plants are often produced in the form of containers. The advantages of this power plant are listed as follows.
- It can be easily installed in small places.
- It can be transported by air, sea or road. Transportation is completed in a short time.
- No foundation or loading ramp is required during installation.
- It can be moved during or at the end of the job.
- It has a low foundation cost.
MOBILE CONCRETE BATCHING PLANTS
Mobile concrete plants are preferred when the project is short-term and the plant will be reused at the end of the project. In this respect, mobile concrete plants are used for the opposite of stationary concrete plants. For the installation of mobile concrete batching plants, only a flat floor made of concrete is required. Accordingly, the features of mobile concrete plants are as follows.
– Its installation takes a maximum of 2 days.
– It can be transported easily and in a short time by road.
– It can be moved during or at the end of the job.
– No special installation permission is required.
– For the foundation, only a flat floor with concrete is required. For this reason, no extra cost is required for foundation construction.
STATIONARY CONCRETE BATCHING PLANTS
Stationary concrete plants are systems that can provide the high production capacity required for long-term projects. Accordingly, it is taken into account that while the stationary concrete plants are being built, they will stay in the same location for a very long time. For this reason, the stationary concrete plant; It does not have the advantage of displacement like compact or mobile concrete plants. The features of stationary concrete batching plants that require a special site layout are listed below.
– It produces in a fixed area.
– Around 480 cubic meters of concrete can be produced per hour.
– It creates a comfortable usage area in large areas.
– High efficiency can be obtained.
– It is suitable for private field placement.
MINI CONCRETE BATCHING PLANT
In cases where the amount of concrete is low and economy is considered, construction site type concrete plants are used. The installation of this type of power plant takes almost 1 hour. For this reason, concrete production can be made wherever and whenever needed. Construction site type power plants are more economical than other power plants in terms of cost. However, apart from this, there are also advantages of construction site type concrete batching plants.
– It has high mobility; it can adapt to any area.
– Its installation is completed in about 1 hour and a crane is not needed.
– Concrete with the desired strength can be produced.
– High yields are obtained with low capacity.
– There is no need for an extra foundation during installation.
– It provides the opportunity to produce within the construction site in small scale projects.
– Direct production and instant application can be made in the project area.
– Saving on concrete transport.